Wild Orange Chocolate Bliss Balls
- 1 cup almonds
- ½ cup cashews
- 6 dates (soaked in hot water)
- 4 heaped tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 4 tbsp water (from soaking dates)
- 5 drops doTERRA Wild Orange Essential Oil
- Desiccated coconut, optional for coating
- Soak dates in hot water for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Add almonds and cashews to food processor until roughly chopped.
- Add raw cacao powder and blitz until well combined and nuts are broken into small pieces.
- Remove dates from water and keep water for later.
- Add dates to food processor and blitz until well blended.
- Slowly add water (that the dates were soaking in) and doTERRA Wild Orange Essential Oil until all ingredients are well combined.
- Roll into small balls.
- Optional: Roll in a small bowl of desiccated coconut to coat.
- Place and store in refrigerator.
Recipe from poweredbyvegies.com.au
Image from highgatehillkitchen.com